About Me

My photo
I'm 32 years old, living in Pennsylvania with my amazing husband and 2 crazy cats, and I'm on a mission to get healthy. I don't want to be a supermodel, or some crazy female bodybuilder, I just want to be me. But healthier.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 9 - Change in Plans

So all day today I was looking forward to ballroom dance lessons with my husband. We had taken the class two weeks ago, but missed last week when Andy had to work, and really enjoyed it. We made a tasty dinner of crab cakes, asparagus, and potatoes and were all ready to go when it hit us - we really didn't feel like going. Neither one of us, for some reason, felt like it even though we were both looking forward to it today. The idea of staying in, putting on pajamas, and watching Battlestar Galatica was exactly what I wanted to do. (And don't judge - I can talk sports just as much as I can geek out).

So that leaves me with no workout today. I feel a little bad about it, but in reality tonight was more of a date night than a workout, and instead of going out we decided to stay in. Which I'm doubly happy about now that I look outside and it's snowing! So that's why this post is going to be a short one - not much to write about since I didn't workout. But tomorrow is 30/60/90 and I've already started the mental preparations for that ass kicking! Til tomorrow.

~Catie

Number of minutes spent working out this week: 75

No comments:

Post a Comment