About Me

My photo
I'm 32 years old, living in Pennsylvania with my amazing husband and 2 crazy cats, and I'm on a mission to get healthy. I don't want to be a supermodel, or some crazy female bodybuilder, I just want to be me. But healthier.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 38 - Beat + Exhausted = Behausted

Let me just apologize in advance for this short blog post. I'm freaking beat. I'm not sure why either - it's not like work has been really stressful or I've had a bunch of shoots - but I am anyway. I did have Lift and Sculpt today, which definitely didn't help my behaustion (I'm going to make that word combo happen, just wait).

I think it's messing my emotions too because I just got choked up during a commercial for "The Locator", a show on WE where this guy finds people's lost relatives. I have never even seen the show, and I'm tearing up over the commercial. Yup. Definitely time for some sleep.

I really hope I'm not getting sick. Obviously I don't want to get sick because being sick is not a good time. But even more than that, I really don't want to miss a bunch of workouts because that would be tough to recover from. Being sick has derailed me in the past, and I don't want it to happen again. So it seems that it's now time for sleep, since I've already checked off drink hot tea and take a long shower. And now I can check off write blog. Til tomorrow!

~Catie

Minutes spent working out this week: 170

No comments:

Post a Comment